Sunday, June 5, 2011

Curious Reduction in Tremor Post Indigestion

The strangest thing happened to me last week, and I wonder if anybody has some input about what might have caused it. I went to a friend's house for dinner, and when I came home I had a really intense pain in my stomach. It felt like indigestion on a major level. In any case, after I had intense diarrhea that night and passed about everything that was in my gut, my tremoring pretty much stopped for the first time in a long time. It returned in the morning, as usual, when it's at its worst.
Mind you, I've been on all kinds of antibiotics for years, something like six years, and I've been doing intravenous Rocephin now for quite a while as well. Also Mepron, azithromycin, and a few other things, and tons of supplements. Also, intravenous glutathione, Meyer's cocktails, phospholipids, and the usual stuff that we all try. I have not done chelation of heavy metals yet, but that is on the horizon.
But, anyway there was this curious connection between my gut emptying out and some symptom relief. I'm wondering about it, and scratching my head. I have had colon hydrotherapy a number of times, and this effect did not happen. So it must've been higher in my gut that there maybe lives some toxic build up or something. If anybody has any ideas please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bob, this sounds similar to what I go through sometimes when I detox after kicking my methylation cycle up a notch. I obviously don't get the tremors like you do, but I do get a sharp exacerbation of symptoms for a few days, followed by a day or two of diarrhea, then relief. The methylation work detoxes heavy metals, but also kills pathogens too, so I'm not sure exactly what's going on to cause the effect. I'm sure it's a healing reaction though. Maybe that's what's happening for you?

    I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Please be constructive in your comments.