Monday, March 24, 2014

Melittin KILLS borrelia Burgdorferi and HIV

I know nothing about it this but I corresponded with Dottie whose blog this came from. I found it interesting and will be doing more research about it.

- Bob

Claude Garon and Lori Lubke of the NIH did a study at the Rocky Mt. Labs back in 1997. I inteviewed Ms. Lubke for Public Health Alert. She came right out and told me, "The melittin poked holes in the outter surface antigen of the borrelia rendering it immobile."


In March of 2013, Washington Uni in St. Louis Mo publishes "Nanoparticles loaded with bee venom kill HIV" in this article it states, "the melittin that can poke holes in the protective envelope that surrounds HIV, and other viruses."


After i intervied Ms. Lubke of the NIH, i became the petri dish. I used Manuka Honey/with bee venom in it for 18 months everyday, two heaping teaspoon fulls. That equaled two bee stings per day. That was over 4 years ago. I have not had to go on any other abx nor any other agent and i say i am "cured" from Lyme and Rocky Mt. Spotted Fever. I have not had ONE symptom of the horrible 40+ symptoms that i used to have. In the past 4 years, i have not had one flu or cold either. My Lyme doctor, God rest his soul, Dr. Edwin Masters would bee really proud of me! *:) happy I am living proof this works on humans. 

----Dottie

"When you know the truth, the truth makes you a soldier." --Gandhi
"The Greatest Imitator" OspA/pam3cys
Dottie L. Heffron, AAS, LLA



 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bob- I came upon this post regarding the Honey/Bee Venom treatment. I have never heard of this. It could be an isolated situation as we all respond differently to different protocols. I had a friend who was "cured" by using Colidal Silver ONLY for 14 months. Do you know any more about Dotties' story or perhaps others? Thank you for ALL your posts. Laylee

    ReplyDelete

Please be constructive in your comments.