Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Salt and Vitamin C Lyme "cure"

I came across this today, via the Lymedisease.org email listserv. Years ago I tried the Salt/C approach (before I found a LLMD) and it did not help me. However, the salt tasted so disgusting that I did not do it for long. My experiment may not have lasted long enough to produce positive effects. This web site makes bold and hopeful claims about the regimen. I would say it is worth reading. Note that it is a come-on, attempting to sell you an e-book about the protocol. The list of therapies the author claims to have tried is impressive (if real), and the list of typical Lyme symptoms I found useful as I am becoming more methodical about tracking my own Sx to present to my LLMDs at appointments. -Bob

"Since 2004, quietly, without fanfare, a simple, inexpensive, 100% natural protocol has helped literally thousands of Lyme sufferers to become free of their Lyme symptoms.

http://www.fettnet.com/lymestrategies/welcome.htm

This site is devoted to the presentation and ongoing practical research on this protocol and other adjuncts as it applies to Lyme infection. This site has a sister site, a discussion board, which is located here:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/lymestrategies/

It is free and you are welcomed to join.

My name is M. Fett. I am a "former Lymie". When I say "former Lymie", I mean someone who previously suffered severe Lyme infection who no longer has Lyme, Babesia, Mycoplasma, and various other co-infections but instead remains free and unrelapsing since 2004. In fact, I recently retested negative again where these were once positive.

The story of how this came to be for myself and many others is very simple yet profound..."
Read more here:
http://www.fettnet.com/lymestrategies/welcome.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be constructive in your comments.