Monday, October 20, 2014

Is TM really easy to practice? Ask Ellen Degeneres and Jerry Seinfeld

I keep a pretty low profile about my meditation practice, and my past experiences as an instructor of Transcendental Meditation. However, sometimes I can't repress my enthusiasm. Today is one of those days. While poking around on the Web, looking for a url to send to a dear friend who expressed interest  in learning more, I came up with a video of Ellen Degeneres talking about her experinces with meditation. You can see the clip here:

And here's a clip with Jerry Seinfeld talking about his experience of TM:

I'll just say that of all the things that I have relied on to get me through my Lyme trials and tribulations (oral and IV drugs, herbs, psychotherapy, HBOT and much, much more), TM has been the hands-down winner. I was instructed in February of 1972 and have been doing it ever since. 

-Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be constructive in your comments.