Thursday, July 25, 2019

Lyme can cause fatal seizures

I am posting this to my blog because this tragic story and information about Lyme could save someone's life.
-Bob


 

Editor:

My family faced a tragedy, and the information that I learned needs to be brought to the public's attention.

In June, my 19-year-old daughter had a seizure that killed her. She was having seizures for a few months and was being treated for them. However, toxicology tests revealed that she had Lyme disease, which can cause deadly seizures. We did not know that, and she regularly went hiking.

The public must be made aware that Lyme disease can cause seizures. If it is properly treated, a person can be restored to good health.

Diane Yoder

Upper Bern Township 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be constructive in your comments.