Thursday, January 21, 2016

Why I joined MyLymeData & you should too



Lyme Disease.Org Logo
2500 people have enrolled in MyLymeData. Have you?

MyLymeData is a groundbreaking program that lets Lyme patients pool their experiences into one large database. 

This will help us learn more about the natural progression of the disease as well as which treatments work best. 

We intend to enroll 10,000 people. After only two months, we are 1/4 of the way there! 


Why I joined MyLymeData and why you should, too

By Silver Feldman

When I was 13 years old and bedbound with pain, I made out a will--because I was sure I was dying. it took nine and a half months to get diagnosed with Lyme disease. Sadly, that's "early" in the Lyme community. READ MORE.

LymeDisease.org, publisher of The Lyme Times, is the Lyme community's leading source of news, information, and health policy analysis. 
     
Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   View our videos on YouTube  View our profile on LinkedIn



Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

LymeDisease.org, PO Box 1352, Chico, CA 95927



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be constructive in your comments.