Wednesday, May 20, 2015

All of my guys have Lyme disease

Sean Patrick Maloney for Congress

Friends,

A while back, I spoke with the owner of a tree-cutting business in Garrison, New York. “All of my guys have Lyme disease,” he told me. All 12 of his employees had been infected.

Lyme disease is an epidemic in the Hudson Valley. It’s on our playgrounds, at our parks, and in our backyards. In fact, it’s now one of the most common and fastest growing infectious diseases in the U.S.

Improving reporting and diagnosis could help stop Lyme, but it will only happen if Congress funds it. I’m calling on Congress to fund research to stop and prevent Lyme disease. Will you stand with me?

Click here now to add your name and tell Congress to fund research to stop the spread of Lyme disease.

Thanks for helping us stand up for the hundreds of thousands of Americans suffering from this disease.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be constructive in your comments.